Tuesday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Today's Readings

Editor's Note: For the next twelve days leading up to Easter, this reflection series will primarily include words and sources of inspiration. Songs, quotes, Scripture passages, poems, prayers, and personal notes of encouragement will be shared.  If you have something you would like to contribute, please email tnagy@sfc.edu.

The song included here is something that gave me such hope, when it first popped up on my song list, during the pandemic.


I have not only reached for it often, but have also shared it just as often with those loved ones of mine who have either felt helpless, have been struggling with things in their life, or just seem to need affirmation that God is with them, even when He seems so very far away. 


It inevitably brings me to my knees, and prompts the tears to flow.  And lately, I’ve had to reach for it again. I share it with you, in case you’ve been feeling the same. Quiet down, close your eyes and just listen.


Sue Mulderrig

Technology Trainer, St. Francis College


Comments

Popular Posts