Thursday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Today's Readings

“I pray you’ll be our eyes, and watch us where we go, and help us to be wise in times when we don’t know, let this be our prayer, when we lose our way, lead us to a place, guide us with your grace, to a place where we’ll be safe.” 

The Prayer is a song I’ve listened to more than I can count, in both good times and hard times, and it has always given me hope and inspiration that God is always with us, guiding us to find the good in all situations even when sometimes the good is hard to find.  I was taught that whenever I feel uncertain about a situation to never lose my faith in God for He will shine His light and will guide me.  I share this with you today, to never lose your faith, to always find the light, and to share the good with others because that is what being a Franciscan means.


Lauren Bertolotti

Manager of Administrative Services and Student Support, Academic Affairs

St. Francis College


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts